Author Topic: Intraventian's Humor-Filled JG Member Database.  (Read 364 times)

Intraventian

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • Suffer not the forum to live.
Intraventian's Humor-Filled JG Member Database.
« on: June 24, 2012, 01:53:13 PM »
Notice: This is intended to be funny. These articles are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything here as fact. If you are offended in some way with how you are humorously depicted here, PM me and I will remove the article on you at once.

The first article will be on IcyIcy, since he gave me permission to do so. Consider it an example. Now then...

--------

IcyIcy

"But I'm a lovely person!" - IcyIcy, lying about himself
"Sure you are." - The author's response

Overview
IcyIcy, sometimes incorrectly referred to as "Jake", is an avid napoleonic enthusiast, despite claiming to be a sci-fi god. IcyIcy suffers from chronic designer's block, but some argue that this is just him being lazy. IcyIcy currently lives in your basement, scheming as usual...

IcyIcy's final form

Contrary to popular belief, IcyIcy is not a human. Rather, he is a sentient block of frozen water with access to a computer. IcyIcy has also proven to be disadvantaged at typing simple sentences.

Irrefutable proof of IcyIcy's disablity

Personality
Despite claiming to be a "nice guy", IcyIcy's personality is just as cold as his name. To date, IcyIcy has:

-Stepped on 1324 insects, all of which were trying to be friends
-Conned candy from 14 small children
-Clogged 9 public toilets
-Murdered nobody, but it's only a matter of time

As the list above clearly shows, IcyIcy is not to be trusted. IcyIcy generally does not enjoy being out in public, partly because people anger him, and partly because he'll melt.

Interactions with other members
IcyIcy deeply despises nearly everyone on the forum, whether he'll admit it or not. IcyIcy is "friends" with everyone in an attempt to collect information which he then sells to multi-national corporations so that you get harassed nonstop by telemarketers. IcyIcy also enjoys showing off his MS Paint skills by creating silly space ships and techno-mages which then get plastered all over the place. However, as stated before, IcyIcy really loves ancients and napoleonics more than anything else in life. Period.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:55:44 PM by Intraventian »
Can't slander the Sanders.

darkmike3

• Paper King
  • President Saint of 15mm
Re: Intraventian's Humor-Filled JG Member Database.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »
and if you are done with blastwave me me me ;D

my blog with a sci fi story
http://15mmdarksoldiers.blogspot.nl/

RedneckHamster

• Paper King
  • Bitter Clinger.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 05:28:40 PM »
Oh boy, mine's gonna be HI-larious!!!!

God and the soldier we adore
In time of danger, not before.
The danger passed and all is righted
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted.

If it can't be grown, it must be mined.

Intraventian

• Designer
  • Paper King
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 07:30:07 PM »
Notice: I'll only write articles for users that give permission for me to humiliate feature here. If you want to be made fun of, shoot me a PM. I reserve the right to reject requests on any grounds, including for my entertainment. Have a nice day.

Intraventian

• Designer
  • Paper King
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 01:40:00 AM »
Intraventian

"I'm a pretty cool guy" - Intraventian, telling the truth
"Yeah, seems that way" - The author's response

Overview
Intraventian is quite possibly the most sane man to ever reside in the JG forums. Intraventian is well known for being the forum's token commie ever since JakeWedd left for parts unknown. However, nobody cares, as this isn't a political forum anyways. Intraventian is currently wasting away somewhere in northern Texas.

Intraventian

Personality
When he's not busy disrupting threads or making fun of people, Intraventian spends his idle time chatting with friends on Steam. Intraventian is also a russboo, even though he is of Irish decent. Intraventian also made the 150,000th post on the JG forums. It is also well known that Intraventian owns a tank, which he keeps in pristine condition in case he must declare war on JG's moderators.

Intraventian, skeet shooting like a boss

Interactions with other members
Just about everyone on the forum loves Intraventian dearly. That is, everyone except the mods, but it is a given fact that the mods hated everybody to begin with. Some argue that Intraventian is, in fact, despised by certain individuals, but these rumors are not true, as Intraventian once bribed the captain of a cruise liner to take everyone on the forums to Italy. Unfortunately, the captain was bribed with vodka, and attempted to do a barrel roll just off of the Italian coast. Nobody except Intraventian remembers this event though. Lastly, Intraventian has designed two forum games and then killed them for his own entertainment.