Author Topic: Grumble Topic - 2  (Read 36536 times)

Levantera

• Designer
  • Paper King
Re: Grumble Topic - 2
« Reply #1455 on: January 27, 2012, 01:57:49 PM »
I've just loose ALL MY STUFF, 15mm, NS, ND, 1/72... ALL, now, I think I'm gonna hit a few walls, or maybe the desk  >:(

Denis

• Collector
  • Paper King
  • チビばかデニス〜
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #1456 on: January 27, 2012, 02:00:48 PM »
I've just loose ALL MY STUFF, 15mm, NS, ND, 1/72... ALL, now, I think I'm gonna hit a few walls, or maybe the desk  >:(

This happend to me like four or five times already, last time i punched the computer screen ::)
But got myself together and started from scrach again.

Daniel

• Human Target
  • Administrator
  • Paper King
« Reply #1457 on: January 27, 2012, 02:44:55 PM »

This happend to me like four or five times already, last time i punched the computer screen ::)
But got myself together and started from scrach again.

How did you loose everything?  :o

You do backups once in a while, right?

At least anything you uploaded here you could download back.
: Forum Rules : Forum FAQs :
"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Levantera

• Designer
  • Paper King
« Reply #1458 on: January 27, 2012, 02:47:48 PM »
blackout, I was making the backup when it happend  :-\

Clive

• Global Moderator
  • Paper King
« Reply #1459 on: January 27, 2012, 03:25:58 PM »
Sister got a new AR-15 a few days ago

Specifically an AR15 SPR1 LB

I'm only "slightly" jealous
Why law guns in my country can be less restrictive?, you can't buy semiauto rifles with calibers over .22lr in Chile

Just be glad you don't live in the UK. However, it's possible that AR15 chassis rifles are legal in Chile, since IIRC .22LR and 5.56mm are basically the same diameter rifles.

I am glad I live in the England where gun law is very restrictive, let the nutters round here have shooters...half of them will be brown bread within a week, and would some nice people who were in the way.
Clive

RedneckHamster

• Paper King
  • Bitter Clinger.
« Reply #1460 on: January 27, 2012, 06:40:57 PM »
Yeah...I'm getting an AR15 in a few years, maybe a shotgun or handgun in addition to my issue M9 or whatever the sidearm is when I join the USAF.

I think itís necessary for us to have the dignity of the job that we have rewarded.

"Anything whose paint job is characterized as ďavocado burstĒ has no business in country music."

Psychobunni

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • I hate People.
« Reply #1461 on: January 30, 2012, 08:57:13 PM »
My stepfather will not screw off with how i'm a violent criminal and how I shouldn't be able to have a prohibited firearms license by clearing my record. On top of that the CNC3 file I downloaded is a .rar file. Meaning its useless.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Except Infantry.
Infantry will kill you.

"The further you are from the sound of the guns, the less you understand"
General Walter J. Natynczyk

Knight Errant

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • Oh, for three more posts...
« Reply #1462 on: January 30, 2012, 10:00:49 PM »
My stepfather will not screw off with how i'm a violent criminal and how I shouldn't be able to have a prohibited firearms license by clearing my record. On top of that the CNC3 file I downloaded is a .rar file. Meaning its useless.

You can't just unRAR it?

Psychobunni

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • I hate People.
« Reply #1463 on: January 30, 2012, 10:36:29 PM »

You can't just unRAR it?

Winrar is required for that and its like $40 and I couldnt find a "free" copy anywhere.
Except Infantry.
Infantry will kill you.

Evilnames

• Administrator
  • Paper King
    • http://jgreview.blogspot.com/
« Reply #1464 on: January 31, 2012, 12:11:24 AM »
winrar is free but you could also use 7zip.

Hohenstaufen

• Collector
  • Paper King
« Reply #1465 on: January 31, 2012, 12:37:57 AM »
winrar is free but you could also use 7zip.

Yea I was about to say.. I get the prompt telling me that it's not free and I need to buy a license every time I start it up, but I just click it off. Been using it for months without a license.
"The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government."

Aggressivenutmeg

• Designer
  • Paper King
« Reply #1466 on: January 31, 2012, 02:00:14 AM »

You can't just unRAR it?

Winrar is required for that and its like $40 and I couldnt find a "free" copy anywhere.

I just download winrar and then never pay. There is nothing stopping you using it if you don't.
"It was like an allegorical picture of war; the trainload of fresh men gliding proudly up the line, the maimed men sliding slowly down... and reviving that pernicious feeling, so difficult to get rid of, that war is glorious after all."
 - George Orwell, Homage to Catalonia

Psychobunni

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • I hate People.
« Reply #1467 on: January 31, 2012, 04:01:58 AM »

You can't just unRAR it?

I just download winrar and then never pay. There is nothing stopping you using it if you don't.

I just saw you needed a liscense and said "**** it" and closed the page. I'll go back there after school and if that fails kat will probably have one.
Except Infantry.
Infantry will kill you.

Psychobunni

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • I hate People.
« Reply #1468 on: January 31, 2012, 09:24:18 AM »
So, got out of school early, thats not a grumble topic but the following sequence of events does warrant a rant.

Mom texts me, tells me shes going to pick me up, then right afterwards Jeremy (BF) calls me and says the same. Mom is out to my grandparents setting up the wifi and doing laundry (our washing machine is broke) so insists on picking me up. I tell Jeremy and he offers to drive me there. Not good enough for mom she insists on picking me up. So after a rather harrowing journey almost getting stuck very nearly sliding backwards down Mt. Carson, we get to my grandparents. All that in a messed up 2008 Chevy Malibu with all season tires and screwed up brakes.
Makes sense to be driving in heavy snow with borderline whiteout conditions and slippery roads doesnt it?
Even less sense when Jeremy's truck is a 2011 F 150 XLT that is custom built with a roll cage, raised suspension, grill guard, 4-wheel drive and right now using snow tires.
Except Infantry.
Infantry will kill you.

Daniel

• Human Target
  • Administrator
  • Paper King
« Reply #1469 on: January 31, 2012, 10:22:50 AM »
: Forum Rules : Forum FAQs :
"What do you mean I lost another battle?"