Author Topic: ww1 fun  (Read 3020 times)

Half-track

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • I'll Be Back
ww1 fun
« on: September 23, 2007, 08:15:27 PM »
Just like my last roleplaying but ww1 this time.
Rules
1. no character control.
2. do not end the story
3. have fun! :lol:

thats it- Dont be afraid to join in! Ill have a canadian and a german.

James Macinlop was full of excitement because he was on his way to the front via boat from Canada. He went through training already but now he will experience the greatness of war. "oh come on james" everyone at school had said " lets join up and go get ourselves some krauts!"

Hanz knew he was going to be a hero. Just like he knew Germany would win this war.
He was going to the front. He was with his childhood friend Sigmund. They had signed up together and luckily were in the same unit!
He loved his machine gun, and loved having sigmund for his loader. They were on their war to Flanders.
"From the sublime to the rediculous is but a step"
-Napoleon I of France

Ben Harvey

• Paper Soldier Philosopher
  • Global Moderator
  • Paper King
ww1 fun
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 04:03:18 AM »
Jimmy could hear the roar of his engine, oil was spitting in his face from the old rotary engine. He was dirty, cold and he hadnt even crossed no mans land yet

"at least Im not like those poor bastards" he thought to himself as he looked down at the shelled, pitted muddy ground of the trenches

Will

ww1 fun
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »
Ricky ran down the Trench at top speed. Shells were exploding all around him. Dizziness. Confusion. Blood. Blackness....
 Eyes open. Mud spurting. Blood pouring. Men in the trench. A gun at his face. Blackness once again...
Eyes open. Searing pain. A lady looked him forcefully in the eyes.
"Brenda, BRENDA! We've got a live one...!"
Blackness. Darkness. The Abyss.

To be continued

p.s. Tell me if its sad in a  :roll: way not a :cry: way

Supreme Commander 'Eekut

ww1 fun
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 11:38:08 AM »
umm iots kinda likle an heroic thing like Brothers in Arms.

Half-track

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • I'll Be Back
ww1 fun
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 05:41:04 PM »
James arrived in France in the early hours of sunlight.  The rising sun was too surreal in this land of war. He was stationed at a small town called ypres. He was marching to the front lines when he started to see the men returning from the front. They were covered with mud blood, and grime.

"Where did they come from!?"asked James.

"From the front!" screamed their sargeant, "and no talking in the ranks!"

Hanz Werner was riding an ambulance to the front with his trusted friend by his side. Thankfully he had a friend who was a driver, or else he would have to walk with his heavy machine gun.
They arrived at a stain on the german map called Ypres in the early afternoon. Their was a faint oder hanging around the back of the lines.
Hanz and Sigmund made their way through the trenches, which took longer than it should have because the mud was knee deep. As they passed the radio section there were some officers who patted them on the bak and smiled at them, like they wouldnt see each other ever agian.
-Napoleon I of France

Ben Harvey

• Global Moderator
  • Paper King
ww1 fun
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 06:07:27 PM »
Jimmy looked out across his left wing, he could make somthing out but the suns glare was right in his eye so it was faint

the oil in his face wasnt helping either..

OCC need an enemy pilot here!

|MC|

ww1 fun
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 07:11:38 PM »
Hans glanced to his right, spotting the American plane on his flank.  Just what he needed!  He'd shot down four planes -- This poor American would be his fifth, making him an ace.

Hans jerked the lever, sending his plane upwards and to the right... The Fokker plane followed it's instructions perfectly, soaring towards the American plane.  Hans peeked at his Spandau machine gun, making sure it was ready for combat...

"Don't be too eager, Hans.  You'll end up like the rest of the arrogant pilots." he whispered to himself, closing in on the American's upper left flank, preparing for a dive-by maneuver...

Ben Harvey

• Global Moderator
  • Paper King
ww1 fun
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 07:43:22 PM »
it only took one second to see that bright clown like paint of the german "flying circus"

Jimmy mutterd to him self "of all the days to see a Crout, its the day Im in an american plane" jimmy was infact flying the wrong plane this moring, some mess up at the air strip had ended him up with this american plane then the british one he should be flying, only half british the other yanks called him, jimmy was canadian.

before jimmy had finished his muttering he heard the roar of the german plane   closeing in, just out of the sun this time

jimmy oh so gracfuly pushed the stick forward and fell into a semi controld dive, he would try and lose this german over allied AA guns, this was his side of the trench

|MC|

ww1 fun
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 07:46:26 PM »
(Errr.... Oh, you're British?  I missed that.  I assumed you were American just because Jimmy doesn't strike me as a British name.  Then again, I've never really bothered to look, so...)

Ben Harvey

• Global Moderator
  • Paper King
ww1 fun
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 07:48:29 PM »
Canadian!!!

Will

ww1 fun
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 06:04:00 AM »
Rickys eyes slowly open. Above him, a large green felt strip protected him from the sun. The sun, if it had been out, would have illuminated the field hospital about 2 miles from the front.
Ricky started to get up, only to collapse and fall out of his hammock and into the wet blood filled mud. The intense pain seared down his leg and all the way up to his head. His screaming woke the hospital up as nurses ran to his side. They lifted him up and dropped him on to his hammock.

"It's ok." said a soft voice at his side, "It's just the stiffness." He looked to his side to see a very pretty nurse looking down at him. She was no older than he was, 25 at most. She had lovely long brown hair and deep blue eyes. "I'm Jane. I'm your nurse as you can see and ill try and help. We removed the bullet but the infection was already in. We've cleared the most of it but it may hurt for a while."
Janes voice calmed him down, lessened the pain and brought him to. He slowly lifted himself up, ignoring the pain so he could see her.

"What happened? Last i saw was a gun in my face. I thought i was dead?" He said in his rough voice.

"Suprise German attack. We reppeled them back out but they took 17 lives. From what we know, your friend Nick shot the fritz in the back, but as he fell, he pulled the trigger hence the bullet hole in your leg. I'm sorry"

"For what? What happe..." His question was cut short as he saw the bloodied, bloodshot and bruised body of his best friend Nick being burried in the background. Ricks head fell onto Janes shoulder as he cried and wept.

"There was one other thing." Jane said " The commander wants to see you."

To be continued...

Half-track

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • I'll Be Back
ww1 fun
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 04:39:32 PM »
James was putting his gear in a dugout in the side of the trench, when he saw two pilots battling wits above in the skies. The AA was constanly shooting at them. James screamed " you'll hit our pilot too!!!!"
"nah, he'll make it out, fritz never wins these battles (sorry mc)" said the gunner.

Hanz and sigmund were slowly setting up their mg while keeping there heads down. They heard machine guns from above, nd they looked up and saw a pilot hero which everybody called "hans". this time he was battling an american, surely hans would beat the yank. (sorry ben)
sigmund forgot to keep his head down and took a shot to the head.

He fell slowly into the side of the trench.
"SIGMUND!" screamed hanz.

sigmund slowly said " im so lucky hanz!"
he took of his helmet and their was a dent the size of a bavarian sausage on it.
-Napoleon I of France

Half-track

• Designer
  • Paper King
  • I'll Be Back
ww1 fun
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »
ooc comeon guys!!! :wink:
-Napoleon I of France